Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Love My Husband

Do you know he did for me yesterday? What he did for me for the 199th 1,999th time?
He moved furniture around for me. Yes, I am the one who cannot stand to have rooms in my house stay the same for very long. I am so glad he is so big and strong and that he loves me enough to put up with my erratic behavior creative talents. However, I know that he is just anxiously waiting dreading the time when I bat my baby blues at him and in a sweet voice ask him for another favor. But hey, at least those dust bunnies are banished from under the funiture.

Did anyone guess that I have learned how to strike through words on my posts?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, those baby blues gets 'em everytime.

Blessings & Hugs,

Gordostyle said...

Too funny! I love it when our hubby's OBEY.... er, I mean give in!

Smiles,
Jen