I must "Google" Shrove Tuesday. I'm wondering if it is, perhaps, the same as Fat Tuesday.Thank you for keeping me on my toes.Hugs & kisses,word verification..tizersa.meaning..to restain a zersa, " whatever kind of beast is that?"
I did not eat pancakes, and those look mighty good by the way!Julie and I stopped to eat at a new Mexican restaurant and we had beans and rice. Let's just say it was an experience, and they are lucky I'm not a food critic. Jill xoo
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I must "Google" Shrove Tuesday. I'm wondering if it is, perhaps, the same as Fat Tuesday.
Thank you for keeping me on my toes.
Hugs & kisses,
word verification..tizersa.
meaning..to restain a zersa, " whatever kind of beast is that?"
I did not eat pancakes, and those look mighty good by the way!
Julie and I stopped to eat at a new Mexican restaurant and we had beans and rice. Let's just say it was an experience, and they are lucky I'm not a food critic.
Jill xoo
Post a Comment