I'm still here, just been busy. But hey, I finally got all Christmas stuff packed and put away. I am embarassed to say that it has been stacked on top of my freezer waiting to be boxed and put into storage. Well, I got the Minister to get the boxes out of the storage building for me, I got them packed up, and he put them back into storage. All that is left is a box of special ornaments and stockings that I like to put into the attic (a little safer than the storage building).
The Minister had a meeting in my home town today and it worked out perfect that we had to travel to my parents. My mother and I were able to attend a wedding today of a cousin of mine. A wedding that took place on their 15th wedding anniversary. Confused?! It just so happens that 15 years ago today they were married by a Justice of the Peace; no church wedding. Well, today my sweet cousin surprised his wife today with a church wedding where they reaffirmed their vows, with their two children by their sides. She had no idea this was being planned. It was a beautiful wedding, complete with a reception with lots of food and a beautiful wedding cake.
Well, I better go. Sunday school and worship in the morning and an afternoon of football -
Go, Steelers!! Go, Cardinals!!! Take your pick; not sure who I will be rooting for; I guess whoever the Minister and the little boys decide to root for. I just know I would like to have some pizza, salad and chips and I also plan on making some more cupcakes!!! I really need to do some sharing with friends and cupcakes are always a fun way to show your love.
Happy Weekend!!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment