Love the socks! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog, I'm glad you enjoy it. Did you make those cupcakes on the side of your blog, yum. Anchorage is about 3 hours by air from Juneau, and we're about 35 miles from Juneau. So kind of in between Seattle and Anchorage.
4 comments:
Thank you! This is too sweet and I do love those socks.
Happy Valentines day to you and hubby.
Hugs,
word verification-hypecton? HELPS JELLY TO CONGEL==AS IN-HIGH IN PECTIN
Love the socks! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog, I'm glad you enjoy it. Did you make those cupcakes on the side of your blog, yum. Anchorage is about 3 hours by air from Juneau, and we're about 35 miles from Juneau. So kind of in between Seattle and Anchorage.
Robin,
I hope you had an extraordinary Valentine's Day!
Cute happy feet..
Jill xoo
Post a Comment