


Here are the pictures of the cupcakes, name tags for the doors and the wrapped door prizes that I promised to share with you. I was glad of how all turned out.
I returned home last night from my retreat tired, but had a good time. It is great to be with friends who share the joys and trials of being a minister's wife.
I did not share this with you earlier, but I also had to have unexpected dental surgery on Thursday afternoon. I am still recuperating from this. Taking 600-800 mg. ibuprofen instead of Hydrocodone to keep my brain in somewhat normal; if you can call my usual brain activity normal! I even stayed home from church this morning to rest and try to get caught up with myself. And we have a scheduled visit with friends for dinner tonight at their house.
Hope all have a wonderful and restful Sunday afternoon and a happy holiday Monday tomorrow.




No comments:
Post a Comment