Friday, March 26, 2010

Early morning thoughts.....

This morning I am thinking I am excited about this Sunday being Palm Sunday and the start of a very special Holy Week. But I am also thinking about some baking I plan to do for Easter; especially Hummingbird Cake!! Yummy!! Must make my list of ingrediants and figure out how to get in my baking and frosting time before next Sunday. And I have promised lasagna to our oldest son and Easter cupcakes for the Easter Bunny to the youngest boys. Busy Mommy!

Have a good Friday everyone!!

3 comments:

Janean said...

we just had lasagna last night!

never heard of hummingbird cake...mmmm...sounds ineresting though.

can't wait for easter!!

Carol said...

"Hummingbird Cake" - sounds nice, but I have never heard of it!
Have a blessed week and enjoy your cooking!! (I love to cook!)

Anonymous said...

I know about Hummingbird cake and everyone should request your recipe, LUSCIOUS!!
I'm also excited about celebrating Easter. Have a good week, Robin.