Okay, here are the pics of our cookies, but remember this is in bad lighting and these poor bunnies are not dressed in the packaging that I hope to eventually dress them in. Their glazing is still wet and they still sit in the overflow of sugarness that has dripped from them. Poor things. But you should see the first batch that came out of the oven. Those bunnies looked like they were stuffed with too much fluff (guess I did not roll them out flat enough); one could hardly make out thier cute little ears and tails, but don't worry - they still tasted good!
Tomorrow night it is cupcake baking time - after work and church service; hope I can stay awake long enough to at least get the cake part made. The frosting will probably have to wait.
Happy Baking!!




3 comments:
I want a cookie!
Please save one for me!!!
Yummy!
I wish I lived closer!!!
I'd indulge in a bunny or two.
Have a blessed Easter my sweet friend.
Love,
Jill xoo
Post a Comment