Thursday, October 8, 2009

Trying Not to Lose That Feeling

that Autumn feeling, that is. Can't someone tell the weather down here in the South that it is now October and it is Autumn!! I think we are still stuck in the summer. So I will look at these wonderful pictures from Country Living Magazine (I think) and pretend this is my house and hope that we get a Winnie the Pooh blustery day and it blows in Autumn. And I must go and buy some more candy corn. Shh, don't tell anybody, but it is all gone. And I must also buy some Halloween M&M's and peanuts to go along with the candy corn to make my most favorite Autumn snack mix. I will have to share that with you later. For now, I will share these pictures.




By the way, don't you just love that blue table and chairs? I believe that is a sort of Robin's Egg Blue. And I have 4 farm house chairs and a table that are in desperate need of painting. Hummm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Robin, I adore this outdoor scenery. This is exactly what we need on my patio for the coffee, don't you think?
Now if I could just get you to come help me to get this look.
You and those little guys just keep on having great adventures.

Love you,