Tuesday, October 27, 2009
A Chilly, Rainy Fall Day
It is a rather chilly and rainy day here at Linton Cottage, but the little boys and I have no plans to venture to the outside today. I have a spice pumpkin candle lit and a frozen loaf of bread dough out to thaw and rise in the kitchen. I have plans to help the boys with their school lessons, dust and straighten our living/dining area, make the beds, do some laundry and clean the bathroom. Then maybe I can take the time to do some knitting or some other crafting and make some plans for Christmas presents. I have little time and so much to accomplish, but what fun is ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Robin,
Sounds like the perfect day!
Jill is right. A perfect day for lighting those candles and doing the gotta's and also the wantta's. Yep, I too, am having a good day.
Post a Comment