Saturday, July 11, 2009

Moving Again

Believe it or not we are moving again. But we have found a bigger house in a much safer neighborhood. And we are so excited. So we will be very busy trying to get everything packed and moved by next Wednesday; that is along with sweet hubby working at his job, too. But we will be blessed to have help from family and friends for a couple of days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you, and praise Jesus for leading y'all to your new place of residence. It's a lovely home, with a great yard, and a super neighborhood.
We wish you many happy years in your new home.

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you.

I'm glad you're moving into a safer neighborhood too.

I know you're excited about moving into a new home and looking forward to making it more of a home with your special touches.

When you get settled send me your address please.
Jill xoo