
Guess what we got today? Actually our 12 year of son got it. He has been saving his money and finally had enough today after getting his weekly allowance. First thing, it asks you for your height and age and then you stand on a little balance board and it measures your balance. Then it gives you your BMI (body mass index) and Wii Fit Age. Well, we came my turn to pick out my little Mii and get measured and balanced, I was not happy with the results. Especially with the BMI, which I will not reveal and my age was 2 years older than I am, which is 41.
So after the boys had played with it for a while, I decided to redo my registration. This time, instead of choosing the weight of the clothing I was wearing, I chose heavy instead of light. This decision was based on the fact that I had put on a sweater (I was chilled) and I also realized that I did have a hair clip in the hair, ear rings in my ears and oh, yeah, polish on my toe nails (2 coats, honest!). My BMI did not really change all that much, but my age changed to 37!! I guess the machine felt that if I had the energy to do all of this twice, I must be little younger than 40?!!
And I did not put a goal this time to be reached in two weeks. I am scared the system might yell at me if I did not reach it. But hey, I can still twirl a pretty mean hulla hoop around these hips!!!




1 comment:
We have the Wii fit too.
Lennis was a lot older than his real age. It really bothered him.
I told him don't pay attention to that!
That yoga is a pretty hard workout. You don't realize it until you do it.
Jill xoo
Post a Comment