Friday, April 17, 2009

Finally home

Yes, I am finally home, but will be changing homes soon. I have finished up my temporary job and now have to start packing and moving. We are so excited about getting into our rental house. Hubby has been out of town for most the past 2 weeks for training for his new job, but will be coming home tonight!!! And finally our two youngest sons are home with me. They have enjoyed spending most the past 2 weeks with grandparents, but they are I are glad they are back with mommy!! So the washer and dryer are going and I am going try to get some empty boxes out of the attic and start packing. Hope all have a good Friday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back. You've been missed.

I'm, also, enjoying your new music.

Hugs & Love,

Anonymous said...

Yeah for washers and dryers! You don't really understand the full capacity of their work until they are gone.

So happy you're getting everything ready for you new home, the new Linton Cottage.

Jill xoo