Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Unsettled



Packing all my treasures in boxes and moving again! I can't believe I am saying this, but life is once again moving us out of our little burrow and we are setting off for an unknown future. A little cottage for us is not in sight at this time and we are moving in temporarily with my parents. However, we are now in my old hometown and this I love. Hubby is looking for satisfactory employment and we are putting most of our things in storage. But I have high hopes and faith that soon God will provide a job and a sweet cottage. Until then, I will enjoy the blessings that God bestows upon us every day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin, I'm sorry about this for you and your family; but look at the adventures y'all are having. God has something special planned, and He will reveal it in His time, so do not worry about anything. Also, I can just imagine the fun your parents are having with you/family being with them. Now, THAT is a BLESSING for them. And those grandson's, what fun. I'm praying for you, and God's will, though I do know how you feel..Lord give me patience: but please hurry. We love you.

Jill McDowell said...

Robin,
I'm so sorry you are experiencing another move.I know that you will once again very soon be unpacking your belongings and sitting your personals on a little cottage shelf.
I will be praying for you my friend.
Keep your chin up, and keep the faith.
Jill ♥

ButtonWillow Cottage said...

...your cottage is in your heart dear one, and goes with you wherever life may take you. Place a cup of wildflowers on your bedside to glance at upon awakening and know that you are home.
Sleep softly, don't fret, life is a constantly shifting entity.

warm hugs from ButtonWillow Cottage

Jen Kershner said...

Robin, thanks for coming to visit my blog and for your kind words. I'm sorry you are struggling and feeling unsettled right now. I know how disconcerting that can be. I hope that you and your sweet family come out of this stronger and happier. Hugs to you. Jen