Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hello there. I am finally back; we just had our internet connected in our new cottage.

Just wanted to share with you a rare sight in our part of Mississippi. Snow!! And about 6-7 inches we got two weeks ago.

This is not the best shot, but still a beautiful shot of our little cottage all snuggled down in the trees and the snow.


Here the sight out of our living room window.


Here is a wonderful daddy pulling our youngest across the snow on a body board. Who knew these things could be used for more than body surfing on the coast of the Gulf?


And of course what is snow without snowball fights?!


I was even able to stay home from work to play because our long drive way was too slippery for us to drive. We had a wonderful time and it was a snow day indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you are. Very pretty pictures.
Good to see you take a break, even a short one was nice.
Loved seeing the boys out in the snow, what fun.

http://www.bittersweetsoap.typepad.com said...

Oh Snow, I love it too, but we have had our fair share this winter, and now I'm anxious for Spring to arrive.
I love seeing kids, (Big Ones too) playing in the snow. Reminds me of when I was a kid.
Your cottage looks warm and cozy.
Love,
Jill xoo