It has just been too long since I have posted here. Sorry about that; just been busy. The little boys and I spent some time last week at my parent's house, went to my niece's graduation and also got to spend some time with our oldest son. We had a great time seeing family; we had not seen my parents in over a month.
Yesterday morning the boys and I were treated to a presentation by NASA. It was a kick-off for our library's summer reading program. We learned so much, such as what it is like inside a space suit and what types of food the astronauts eat (Tang, anyone?).
Today is hubby's first of his two days off for the week and we have plans to see a movie with our two youngest. I have also got to go to the market; the pantry is pretty bare.
I will try to post again soon - still more boxes to unpack and I am excited about hanging pictures and decorating and creating.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment