I don't think I have mentioned this, but our little cottage is on the market. We knew this when we rented it, but for the past 2 months that we have rented, the realtor has not had a showing. Well, guess what? There is a showing tomorrow morning!! However, this is on top of something else I have not mentioned here - we have had 2 break-ins!! It was a neighbor teenage boy (age 15-17) and both times, he has only stolen our boys' Wii game system and that was all. The first time he was caught right away, we got it right back, no charges were filed and we thought that would be the end of that. But, less than two weeks later, while we were at a movie with friends, he broke in again (this time breaking a window) and stole it again. This time there was an investigation, it took a while for it to be found and returned to us, and he will be in Youth Court this afternoon to face charges. I hate to see a child in trouble, but maybe something can be done to turn his life around so he will not find himself in much bigger trouble in the future.
And our middle son is sick. He felt a little under the weather yesterday, with a low grade fever in the early evening and then woke up around 4:00 this morning with laryngitis. He says his throat is not that sore, but he is seeing the doctor this afternoon to find out what is going on.
So today, I try to find places for boxes that have yet to be unpacked; and they will probably stay that way until we can see clear what the future holds for a home for us. But God is in control and I know he was a plan, so I try to have patience and count my blessings.
Maybe later this afternoon I can find the time to post a picture of two goodies I found yesterday at a discount store. Until then....
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am sorry you are going through all this. I hope your son is on the mend.
Too bad about the kid stealing from your home. Hopefully he will turn around.
Great things are just around the corner for you and your family.
Jill xoo
Post a Comment