
....where did Christmas go?
Our two youngest sons really enjoyed getting up every morning during the month of December and opening a door and finding out what little figure they were able to put out on our "Olive the other Reindeer" advent calendar. I found this calendar on clearance after last Christmas and we have really enjoyed it. It just seems that the month went so fast and now Christmas is over and there is a big empty spot in front of the window in our living room where the Christmas tree was and I find myself a little down. But I will enjoy another week with my family before school starts back, will celebrate the ending of 2008 and the beginning of 2009 and will start my plans of organizing our cottage (especially closets and dresser drawers)and make plans for creating during these next several winter months. I am anxious to make cupcakes and decorate them with some new decorating tips that Santa brought me. And Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I already have plans of making stuffed hearts and will be on the lookout for pretty pink and red material. I feel better already!




2 comments:
I finally mangaged to get the correct address for you.
It looks like you had a nice Christmas, I'm glad you did.
A new cake decorating tips, what fun.
I'm off this morning to visit a new fabric store to pick out Spring inspiration textiles for upcoming creations.
Happy New Year!
Jill xoo
Hey girl, it's so good to see that you are back. I have missed you.
Yes, Christmas was a wonderful family time. God is soooo good.
Happy New Year to y'all.
Post a Comment