Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year




Just wanted to take the time to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I will be leaving later this evening to go to my parent's house to take my mother to a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and then all my boys will be with me at my parents tomorrow night to see in the New Year.

These are some pictures of my fabric stash that I am excited about using to create aprons, pillows, stuffed hearts, etc. I have been trying to organize my supplies somewhat, but have a long way to go. I also have 2 closets that I have got to clean out and organize. I can use both for fabric, paper, paint, the younger boys' craft and school supplies, etc. I will have to post before and after pictures when my work is done.

Better go and get back to the laundry and pack up what I plan to take to work on while with my mother.

No comments: