Friday, May 7, 2010

Coming Home

I am so excited to say this Thursday is my last day of work. My husband got a job offer this morning and I am coming home!! As most families, money will continue to be tight, but he is going to work and hopefully will continue his education with online classes. God has always taken care of our needs and I know that if we try to follow His will, he will continue.

I love being home and taking care of my family and homeschooling our children and feel so blessed to be able to do this again. I am also excited about finally having the time to work on decorating and taking care of our little cottage. I already have the material to make a curtain for a doorway that is minus a door. Now I have no excuse.
And I get the opportunity to make use of the clothes line that my sweet husband put up for me. So 4 more work days and I get to fully embrace the life of a stay at home mom!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you sweet Robin. I simply love your outlook on Jesus taking such good care of you and your family, and He has surely always done that. I so enjoyed being with you today, best time I've had in a long time. Thank you. You are such a dear, and all of us are so blessed to have you. My love.

jill said...

I know your heart is with your kids and in your home sweet home.
You are absolutely correct, GOD will always take care of us.
You are the perfect testimony to GODS loving ways.
Your heart is filled with his love.
♥♥♥♥♥♥