Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Snuggle Kitty


Otis is showing you exactly how I feel right now. I am so tired; tax season is really putting me through the wringer. Not only is 8-5 hard, I worked late Monday and last night, but tonight got out of the office just about 20 minutes after 5. And now we have had dinner, I have gotten my shower and am laying on the bed in my favorite snuggly white cotton nightgown. And oh yea, Otis is here with me too!
And with the big chance of thunderstorms tonight, we look forward to hearing the rain on the tin roof of our cottage and snuggling down for the night. God is so good and his blessings are abundant.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

otis does look confee.

Anonymous said...

otis does look confee.

Jill said...

Well Robin,

I think Otis has the right idea!
Only a few more days left my friend, and then you can take a vacation!!

Jill xoo

Carol said...

Sound nice and cozy apart from all your hard work and the tax season!! But praise God we have work enough to pay out taxes!!
Bless you and have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

Well, girl?? Did you make it through your last Saturday of work?? Last Saturday for this season anyway.
I'm happy that all of you get a much needed break. Maybe after church tomorrow, the pollen won't be so bad and you can just go outside and relax and enjoy the season. I have really been enjoying it; but am now suffering with the pollen allergy. Guess all those shots' time limit finally ran out. Good while it lasted.
Robin, y'all have a super blessed Sunday.
Four more tax days to the 15th. I think I can... I think I can.

Unknown said...

Okay, Robin, it's time for another blog post. Our tax season is over for this year...oh happy day.
Soooo, what's happ-ning??

Love ya',