Saturday, December 26, 2009

Victoria

Look what St. Nicholas left in my stocking. My favorite magazine!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you on that stocking stuffer. Good to see you are blogging again. And I love the beautiful roses.

diamondc said...

This is such a great magazine,
Lovely web site thank-you

Patti Blackwood said...

Do you have a bunch of old issues? My mother-in-law has some that she will share with you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy when they brought back this mag.
I have not been purchasing too many magazines. I look through them at the store, usually not seeing anything that excites me, then putting them back on the rack.
I think it is challenging times for most magazine publishing companies.
That cover is very tempting. I will have to browse it.
I'm so fastidious about which mags I choose aren't I?
I create a magazine for Vintage Market, it comes out every three months. I'm constantly looking for interesting articles picture and topics. It can be a challenge, trying to figure out what people want in their mags.
I hope it's warm there.
It is very cold here. They say relief is on the way. I can't wait to get back outside!
Love,
Jill xoo