Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

My temp job is in a firm downtown and after work today hubby and Soldier Boy and the Little Cowboy meet me and we walked a couple of street over and enjoyed a St. Patrick's Day parade!!
We caught lots of beads and had a great time. Sorry, no pictures; forgot the camera.
But I did wear green today, so no pinches for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy that y'all had fun at the parade.

Hugs,


word verification--tricycra
meaning--tricky
as in...WATCH THAT STEALTHY/TRICKY CRAYFISH, THEY HAVE PINCHERS, YOU KNOW. ALSO, IT'S ST. PADDY'S DAY AND WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL OF "THE" PINCH.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! I simply could not let this word verifcation go unnoticed.



Word verifcation--dideti
Meaning--did you or did you not
As in...I didn't did it.
Or maybe....I did TO have my DDT shot
LOL, WELL FOR ME ANYWAY.